A little about Me

Im Chuckie,
Working in Starbucks just hope that I get enough to survive.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

B'day surprise...

on 20th, eve of my b'day,
11.59pm, suddenly I hear door bell..
It was the lala gang aka, barbarians aka bear family.

Thx Mama bear, Able bear, emo bear and cincai bear...LOL

Thx for the pizza, the cake, the surprise of cz..Really vr kamtong.


DSC_5050

Oh yea, this is how the cake looks like..
I rmb 10 years back, we use to have this kinda cake 4 b'day..LOL..kinda brings back the childhood memory.
10 years later, we teenagers are pampered with secret recipes and so on...

Oh yea, I dunno whether is it cz I was drunk or wht,
I purposely cut the cake this way,
OMG!!Damn freaking annoying right?LOL

Anyway, thx to Barbarian Gang.Kamtong kao kao.

No comments:

Pagerank