A little about Me

Im Chuckie,
Working in Starbucks just hope that I get enough to survive.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Beautiful days

I've been having fever for the past 3 days,
vomitting during work time,
having serious sore throat.

After 3 days of rest,
finally,
I still haven recover.
I still need to work,
cz I no MC,
no money.

I wrote my resignation letter yesterday,
I can't take the pressure over here anymore,
I need something less tired,
so that I still have energy to study after work.
Now, everything is still at pending,
until my last day,
I'll then start my studies.

2 comments:

patrick said...

hope u get well soon,
n all de best 2 u...
take care urself ya ^^

mon said...

Dated from to the year of 1854, Louis Vuitton began to dwell on its legendary story in the world. It has its unique and thorough way to sell its products, in its own retail LV stores, high class shopping malls and even some small boutiques as well as online shopping. Day after day, year after year, Louis Vuitton continues to perform a fierce competition with those luxury brands such as aaa replica handbags, Versace, Burberry, Recommended ArticlesChanel, Gucci, Dolce &Gabbana, Christian Dior, imitation designer handbags, designer handbags replicas and Prada.

Pagerank