A little about Me

Im Chuckie,
Working in Starbucks just hope that I get enough to survive.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

A painful journey

It's a painful journey I'm going thru,
Each time I wake up, I curse the world for being unfair,
I can't get enough of sleep everyday,
I have to even skip class so that I can have time to sleep.

It has been 2 weeks and I haven't even touch my book,
and skipping 3 days of class didn't make it better.

I used to look down at people who comes in late to class,
and have their blur face throughout the class,
yet, Im now one of them.

Haven't been seeing my dear for the past 2 weeks,
It has only been work and class, by the time Im home, he's ady asleep,
And the cycle goes again everyday.

I remember studying the pearl during high school,
where that lady have to work her ass off,
then she 10 years later,
she looks tired, old, rough and pathetic.
Am I turning into her?
WTF, who cares.

All I care now is sleep,
there's nothing better than sleep.

For the past 2 months,
it has been some of the most painful journey of my life,
but it still can't be compared with what is before these 2 months,
where my life is threatened,
my dear's life and career is threatened,
I was ill treated,
I wasn't given money for food.
I was accused,
I was blamed.

The beginning of my working life was so terible,
I was pressured to the max,
tears kept falling down,
I felt that, WTF is my life this way,
But to think back,
nothing is worst than what I had before,
the scold, the blame, the accusation, the pressure.

I just can't accept how people can be so mean,
so selfish,
they don't mind hurting people as long as they think they might have a chance to get what they want,
and when they lose it,
they start regretting their action,
they want back what they lose,
and that is karma.

1 comment:

patrick said...

gambateh....
dun giv up... u can do it ^^
that's life anyway =)
just b great 4 wat u hav...
support u ^^

Pagerank